Prem Mandir Vrindavan
- Prem Mandir is located on the outskirts of Vrindavan in 54 acres.
- It took 11 years to complete the temple.
- The temple is elegantly carved in white Italian marble.
- The outer walls of the temple depicts 84 leelas of Sri Krishna and Radha.
- Inside the temple one can view the philosophy of bhakti yog, as revealed by Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj, inlaid in the ornate walls with semi-precious stones.
- Kripalu Trayodashi, the famous concise overview of all of the philosophy of Hindu dharm in only 13 verses, composed by Kripaluji Maharaj, is displayed just next to the main shrine.
- The temple is also adorned with beautiful sculptures of deities and incidents in Hindu scriptures.
- Beautifully carved dome is a highlight of the temple.