Peach color flowers
Peach Daisy Flower Wallpaper
Just as a flower which seems beautiful and has color but no perfume, so are the fruitless words of the man who speaks them but does them not.
Decorative Chrysanthemum Flower
he Chrysanthemum flowers bloom in various forms, and can be daisy-like, decorative, pompons or buttons. Chrysanthemum blooms come in a huge variety of shapes and sizes and in a wide range of colors. In addition to the traditional yellow, other popular colors are white, purple, and red.
Chrysanthemums have a wealth of meaning associated with them and therefore they are very popular as florist flowers.
The Chrysanthemum flower symbolizes fidelity, optimism, joy and long life.
- A red chrysanthemum conveys love
- A white chrysanthemum symbolizes truth and loyal love
- A yellow chrysanthemum symbolizes slighted love
Beautiful Daisy Flower
The stems of Daisies are smooth and leafless and support a single flower. Daisy plants have 3 – 4 inch flower stalks. The Daisy leaf texture varies and may be smooth or hairy, narrow at the base and slightly lobed. The Daisy flower stalks are generally longer than the leaves.
Daisies are beautiful flowers
Daisy is the second largest family of flowering plants, in terms of number of species. Its plants make up nearly ten percent of all flowering plants on earth, and its arguable as to whether it or the orchid family holds more genera and species.
Peach Color Gerbera Daisy
The daisy reminds us of innocent pleasures, and taking out time to communicate with nature and to share time with children, encouraging them a love of flowers.The daisy is always linked to children, symbolising their innocence because children love to make daisy chains.
Gladiolus is also commonly referred to by the name of its genus – Gladiolus, the plural form of which can be Gladiole, Gladioluses or Gladioli. Gladiolus is also known as the Sword Lily, due to its sword shaped leaves, or Corn Lily.The Gladiolus flower signifies remembrance. It also expresses infatuation, telling the receiver that he or she pierces the heart. It also stands for strength of character, faithfulness and honor.
Gladiolus are found in a variety of types that include both the species and hybrid glads. The different types of species represent the geographic and ecological range of the many species in this genus. The different combinations of species used to create the different hybrids has led to the establishment of several different types of hybrids as well.
- Types of Gladiolus:
- Winter blooming species and hybrids.
- Summer blooming species.
- Nanus or Butterfly glads.
- Modern Summer blooming hybrids.
Multicolor Dahlia Flowers
CLASSIFICATION OF DAHLIA FLOWERS
- Single dahlias have blooms with a single outer ring of florets, which may overlap, the centre forming a disc.
- Anemone-flowered dahlias have blooms with one or more outer rings of generally flattened ray florets surrounding a dense group of tubular florets, and showing no disc.
- Collerette dahlias have blooms with a single outer ring of generally flat ray florets, which must overlap, with a ring of small florets (the collar) the centre forming a disc.
- Waterlily dahlias have fully double blooms characterized by broad ray florets that are slightly involute along their length (longitudinal axis) giving a saucer shaped appearance to the bloom. The depth should be not more than one third of the diameter of the bloom.
- Decorative dahlias have fully double blooms showing no disc. The ray florets are generally broad and flat and may be involute for no more than 75% of their length (longitudinal axis) or slightly twisted, and usually bluntly pointed
- Ball dahlias have fully double blooms, ball shaped or slightly flattened. The ray florets rounded at the tips, with margins spirally arranged and involute for at least 75% of the length of the florets
- Pompon dahlias have fully double spherical blooms, with florets largely involute along their length (longitudinal axis).
- Cactus dahlias have fully double blooms, the ray florets are usually pointed, the majority narrow and revolute for 65% or more of their length (longitudinal axis) and either straight or incurving.
- Semi-Cactus dahlias have fully double blooms; the ray florets are usually pointed and revolute for more than 25% and less than 65% of their length and broad at the base and either straight or incurving.
- Fimbriated dahlias have blooms where the tips of the ray florets should be evenly split or notched into two or more divisions, uniformly throughout the bloom to create a fringed overall effect. The petals may be flat, involute, revolute, straight, incurving or twisted.
- Star dahlias have blooms with a single outer ring of florets surrounding the disc. Ray florets are uniformly either involute or revolute.
- Double Orchid dahlias have fully double blooms showing no disc and have triangular centers. Ray florets are narrowly lance shaped and either involute or revolute.
- Paeony dahlias have multiple outer rings of ray florets surrounding a disc, ray florets are flat or slightly involute at base and are flat or are to some extent revolute.
Apricot Color Dahlia
Dahlia’s are spicy flowers, and their meanings range from a sign of warning, to change, to travel, to even a portent of betrayal. The varied symbolic meanings of the dahlia make this flower a wild card. Give to that unique, eclectic person whom you wish to compliment his/her wild side. Combine them with slender flowers like irises or tulips for a striking visual display as well as a combined symbolic message that says “temper your adventures with a kind heart.”